At present, many institutions, colleges, associations, enterprises, etc. have built their own halls, auditoriums, multi-functional halls and other variety venues, which need to be equipped with some corresponding professional lighting facilities. Due to the lack of understanding of stage lighting, how to correctly choose They are not very proficient in professional lighting equipment; and many professional lighting equipment sellers are also ignorant of professional stage lighting equipment, and cannot give correct guidance, resulting in a waste of funds. In order to avoid the above situation, this article makes a brief introduction to the basic common sense of stage lighting. 1. The common light positions of stage lighting If you want to configure professional stage lights well, you must first understand the common light positions of stage lighting.
This is an important part of the correct selection of configuration. 1. Surface light: The light projected from the front of the audience to the stage, the main function is to illuminate the front of the characters and the basic light of the whole stage. 2. Slap in the face: Located on both sides of the stage entrance, the light obliquely projected on the stage is divided into upper and lower layers, mainly assisting surface light, strengthening facial lighting, and increasing the three-dimensional effect of characters and scenery.
3. Column light (also known as side light): The light projected from both sides of the entrance of the platform is mainly used for lighting the two sides of people or scenery to increase the sense of three-dimensionality and outline. 4. Top light: The light projected from the top of the stage to the stage, from front to back, is divided into one row of top light, two rows of top light, three rows of top light... etc. It is mainly used for general lighting of the stage, enhancing the illumination of the stage, and has The fixed-point illumination of many scenery and props is mainly solved by top light. 5. Backlight: The light projected from the opposite direction of the stage (such as top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the outline of characters and scenes, enhance the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge light: The light projected on the stage from the flyovers on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light and enhance the three-dimensional effect. 7. Foot light: The light projected from the platform in front of the stage to the stage, mainly assists the surface light illumination and eliminates the shadow formed by the face and jaw of the characters illuminated by the high position such as the surface light. 8. Sky and earth lighting: the light projected from the top and bottom of the sky to the sky, mainly used for lighting and color changes of the sky.
9. Flowing light: Located on the flowing light stand on both sides of the stage, it mainly assists the bridge light and supplements the light on both sides of the stage or other specific lights. 10. Chasing light: The light position required from the auditorium or other positions is mainly used to track the performance of actors or highlight a specific light, and it is also used for the host. It is a close-up pen of stage art and plays the finishing touch effect. 2. Commonly used lamps and their characteristics 1. Spotlight: It is one of the most widely used main lamps for stage lighting. At present, there are 1KW and 2KW in the market, and 2KW is the most widely used.
It irradiates concentrated light, and the outline of the spot is relatively clear. It can highlight a part, and can also enlarge the spot to illuminate an area. As the main light source of the stage, it is often used for surface light, ear light, side light and other light positions. 2. Soft light: The light is soft and well-proportioned, which can highlight a certain part without blunt light spots, and is convenient for several lights to connect together. The common ones are 0.3KW, 1KW, 2KW, etc. It is mostly used for close-range light positions such as column light and flowing light.
3. Return light: it is a reflective lamp, which is characterized by hard light quality, high illuminance and long range. It is an economical and efficient strong light. The common ones are 0.5KW, 1KW, 2KW, etc., 2KW is the most used. 4. Astigmatism light: the light is diffuse, uniform, and has a large projection area. It is divided into sky astigmatism and ground astigmatism. The common ones are 0.5KW, 1KW, 1.25KW, 2KW, etc. They are mostly used for skylight illumination, and can also be used for theater chairmen. General lighting for desks. 5. Modeling lamp: The principle is between the following spotlight and the spotlight. It is a special lamp, mainly used for modeling projection of characters and scenery.
6. Foot light (also known as strip light): the light is soft and the area is wide. It is mainly used for lighting and coloring in the middle scene and netscape, and it can also be used as an auxiliary surface light at the entrance of the stage. 7. Light column lamp (also known as downlight): it is widely used at present, such as PAR46, PAR64 and other models.
It can be used to illuminate characters and scenes in all directions, and can also be directly installed on the stage, exposed to the audience, forming a light array, and serving as a double function of stage decoration and lighting. 8. Projection slides and sky effect lights: can form an overall picture on the stage sky, and various special effects, such as: wind, rain, thunder, electricity, water, fire, smoke, clouds, etc. 9. Computer lamp: This is an intelligent lamp controlled by DMX512 or RS232 or PMX signal. Its light color, light spot and illuminance are better than the above conventional lamps. The running program can be compiled for the color, shape, and figure in the operation of the top light, the steps behind the stage, etc.
Due to the different power levels, the use on the stage should be different. General low-power moving lights are only suitable for dance halls. On the stage, the lines and spots of low-power computer lights are often eliminated by stage spotlights and backlights, so special attention should be paid to the selection.
10. Follow spot light: It is a lamp for stage lighting. It is characterized by high brightness and using lens imaging to present clear light spots. By adjusting the focal length, it can also change the reality of the light spots. There is an active light bar, which can easily change the color, and the lamp body can run freely. At present, there are many varieties in the market, and the marking methods are also different. Those based on power are: 1KW halogen tungsten light source, 1KW dysprosium light source, 1KW metal halide light source, 2KW metal halide light source, etc. There are also distance-based chasing lights Lights (light intensity and illuminance at a specific distance), such as 8-10m follow-spot lights, 15-30m follow-spot lights, 30-50m follow-spot lights, 50-80m follow-spot lights, etc., and are functionally divided into: Mechanical follow spot lights, whose focus, light bar, and color change are all done manually; the other is a computer follow spot light, whose focus, light bar, color change, and color temperature adjustment are all automatically completed by pushing and pulling electrical appliances, so in When selecting, we must carefully select various indicators.
3. The design and promotion of stage lighting color changer The color changer greatly simplifies the number of stage lamps, reduces the labor intensity of lighting workers, and saves the investment amount, so it is an indispensable device for current stage configuration. At present, there are mainly two types of mechanical color changers and electric color changers on the market. 1. Stage mechanical color changer: It is simple in design and low in price. It was the mainstream product in the mid-1980s and 1990s, and it is currently close to being eliminated. 2. Stage computer color changer: It is a new type of color changer developed in recent years. It adopts the international standard DMX-512 signal output, which can be controlled by a special control device or connected to a computer dimming station. Mode, high precision, large capacity, long control distance and other characteristics, it has become the mainstream product of color changer in the current market.
4. Lighting control equipment At present, dimmers in the market mainly include analog dimmers and digital dimmers, and their characteristics are: 1. Analog dimmers: use analog dimming technology, and the output signal is 0-10V one-to-one output . Generally, analog dimmers have a simple design, fewer controller circuits, and poor dimming curves, but the market price is relatively low, and they are easy to learn and master. They were mainstream products from the late 1970s to the mid-1990s. The common ones are 3-way, 6-way, 9-way, 12-way, 18-way, 24-way, 60-way, 120-way, etc. The power of each line is mostly 8KW, but there are also 2KW, 4KW, etc. Most of the small lines are integrated machines, and the large roads The number is a split machine.
2. Digital dimmer: use audio chip technology, DM512 digital signal. Digital dimming consoles are easy to use (especially for large circuits), and their dimming function, backup function, grouping function, dimming curve, etc. are superior to analog dimming consoles, and their performance and price are also reasonable, so they are very popular among users. The common ones are 12 roads, 36 roads, 72 roads, 120 roads, 240 roads, 1000 roads, etc., and each road is mostly 2KW, 4KW, 6KW, 8KW, etc.
After understanding the lamp position, lamp characteristics, control equipment and color changer, you can design the correct use plan according to the respective characteristics, the size of the use scale, the complexity and simplicity of the lamp, and adapt measures to local conditions.