1. Spotlight: It is one of the most widely used main lights for stage lighting. At present, there are 1KW, 2KW and other specifications in the market, and 2KW is the most widely used. It irradiates concentrated light, and the edge of the spot outline is relatively clear, which can highlight a part, and can also enlarge the spot to illuminate an area. As the main light source of the stage, it is often used for surface light, ear light, side light and other light positions.
2. Soft light: The light is soft and well-proportioned, which can highlight a certain part without blunt light spots, and is convenient for several lights to connect together. The common ones are 0.3KW, 1KW, 2KW, etc. It is mostly used for close-range light positions such as column light and flowing light. 3. Return light: it is a reflective lamp, which is characterized by hard light quality, high illuminance and long range. It is an economical and efficient strong light. The common ones are 0.5KW, 1KW, 2KW, etc., 2KW is the most used.
4. Astigmatism light: the light is scattered, symmetrical, and has a large projection area. It is divided into sky astigmatism and ground astigmatism. The common ones are 0.5KW, 1KW, 1.25KW, 2KW, etc. They are mostly used for skylight illumination, and can also be used for theater rostrums general lighting. 5. Modeling lamp: The principle is between the following spotlight and the spotlight. It is a special lamp, mainly used for modeling projection of characters and scenery. 6. Foot light (also known as strip light): the light is soft and the area is wide.
It is mainly used as lighting and coloring for middle ground and netscape, and it can also be used as auxiliary surface lighting at the stage entrance. 7. Light column lamp (also known as downlight): it is widely used at present, such as PAR46, PAR64 and other models. It can be used to illuminate characters and scenes in all directions, and can also be directly installed on the stage, exposed to the audience, forming a light array, and serving as a double function of stage decoration and lighting.
8. Projection slides and sky effect lights: can form an overall picture on the stage sky, and various special effects, such as: wind, rain, thunder, electricity, water, fire, smoke, clouds, etc. 9. Computer lamp: This is an intelligent lamp controlled by DMX512 or RS232 or PMX signal. Its light color, light spot and illuminance are better than the above conventional lamps. The running program can be compiled for the color, shape, and figure in the operation of the top light, the steps behind the stage, etc. Due to the different power levels, the use on the stage should be different.
General low-power moving lights are only suitable for dance halls. On the stage, the lines and spots of low-power computer lights are often faded by stage spotlights and backlights, so special attention should be paid to the selection. 10. Follow spot light: It is a lamp for stage lighting. It is characterized by high brightness and using lens imaging to present clear light spots. By adjusting the focal length, it can also change the reality of the light spots.
There is an active light bar, which can easily change the color, and the lamp body can run freely. At present, there are many varieties in the market, and the marking methods are also different. Those based on power are: 1KW halogen tungsten light source, 1KW dysprosium light source, 1KW metal halide light source, 2KW metal halide light source, etc. There are also distance-based chasing lights Lights (light intensity and illuminance at a specific distance), such as 8-10m follow-spot lights, 15-30m follow-spot lights, 30-50m follow-spot lights, 50-80m follow-spot lights, etc., and are functionally divided into: Mechanical follow spot lights, whose focus, light bar, and color change are all done manually; the other is a computer follow spot light, whose focus, light bar, color change, and color temperature adjustment are all automatically completed by pushing and pulling electrical appliances, so in When selecting, we must carefully select various indicators. 11. Moving head lights: Generally, there are 575W/1200W/2800W or above, and 575W has only one LOGO slide.
The 1200W and above have double LOGO sheet slides, which can produce 2 LOGO sheets of different colors, and the 28OOW and above can also show color gradients. 12. Par lamps: Par 64 is generally used now, 1000W-1200W/pc. It is used to make up light such as surface light.
13. LED par lights: used to replace conventional par lights and color changers, each only 150W.