1. Spotlight - the spotlight used on the stage refers to the use of a plano-convex condenser in front of the lamp. This kind of lamp can adjust the size of the light spot. The music beam coming out is relatively concentrated, and the light diffused next to it is relatively small. The power ranges from 0.5W to 5KW. There are many kinds, the focal length can be divided into long, medium and short, and the distance of sight can be selected according to the needs. 2. Ribbed light - or soft light, but in the TV world this kind of light is called a spotlight. In terms of the stage, in order to distinguish the above-mentioned plano-convex spotlight from being diffuse and soft, it has a large diffusion area when used. Sometimes, in order to control the diffused light, a title page is added in front of the mirror to cover it all over. Le lights have obvious light spots, and the shooting distance is relatively short. The power is 1KW, 2KW and so on.
3. Back light - this kind of light has no lens in front, and the light is completely emitted by the larger reflector at the back. With the same 2KW bulb, its brightness is brighter than that of the spotlight, so it is used when the strong light source and brightness are to be displayed on the stage. Its effect is better than other lamps, and its characteristic is that the beam is strong, but you should pay attention to its focus point when adjusting the light. It is not suitable to adjust the focus point on the color paper or the curtain, which will easily cause burning. In addition, black spots often appear in the center when adjusting the light. , in order to avoid black spots, a ring-shaped baffle is added in the center of the front end of the lamp, and the emitted light spot is large and difficult to close. Now there is a new kind of coating on the reflective bowl to make the outside light transmit backwards to reduce the temperature in front of the lamp. It works well. The name is cold light super spotlight. In fact, the structure of the lamp is the same as that of the backlight.
4. Imaging lights - or shaping lights, ellipsoidal spotlights. There are many kinds of beam angles that can be selected and applied according to the needs. The main feature is that it can cut the spot into square, rhombus, triangle and other shapes like a slideshow, or project various patterns and patterns as required. The power also has 1KW, 2KW, etc. Configuration is optional. 5. Downlight - also known as PAR lamp, or beam lamp, its structure is to install mirror bulbs in the cylinder and bromine tungsten bulbs in reflective bowls. The main feature is to emit a relatively fixed beam with various beam angles. The size cannot be adjusted.
6. Sky row lights - high-power astigmatism lights, used to illuminate the sky from top to bottom, requiring light and balance, and a large irradiation area. 7. Ground row lights - high-power astigmatism lights, used to be placed on the stage, the lower part of the sky is illuminated upwards, connected with the light from the sky row lights, and evenly up and down. 8. Astigmatism strip light - long strip, divided into multiple grids, generally can be divided into three or four colors, each grid uses an incandescent bulb with a power of about 200W, and requires various colors to be self-connected and uniform, and is used for large-area irradiation curtains or paintings , can also be used as a large-area balanced light distribution, and various colors of light can also be used at the same time to call out different colored beams.
9. General astigmatism lights - such as iodine tungsten lamps and ordinary floodlights, are mainly used to evenly illuminate a certain area, or some scenery.