Details Stage Light Basic Knowledge
The stage lighting is the art of using lighting as the art of stage lighting and the shape of characters and scenery, also known as stage lighting.The role of stage lighting is based on the requirements of the performance, according to the overall conception of stage art, using the technical equipment and means of stage lighting to cooperate with the actor performance, shape the visual image on the stage, and create a unique stage atmosphere.The stage lighting is an important part of the composition of the performance space. It is based on the development of the plot to carry out a comprehensive visual environment light design to the characters and the required specific scenes. The design intention is to reproduce the artistic creation of the audience in a visual image.The stage lighting design should be comprehensive and systematically considering the characters and plots, highlighting the visual focus, and using light to express the storyline and the character emotional stage lighting. If you want to configure the professional stage lights, you must first understand the common light of the stage lamps.
This is an important part of the correct choice of configuration.
1. Facial light: From the top of the audience to the stage of the stage, the main role is the positive lighting of the characters and the basic light of the entire platform.
2. Light: Located on both sides of the entrance, the light on the stage is divided into the upper and lower digital layers. It mainly assists the surface light, strengthens facial lighting, and increases the three -dimensional sense of characters and scenery.
3. Cyllacitity (also known as side light): The light projected from both sides of the table is mainly used for the lighting of both sides of the characters or landscapes, increasing the three -dimensional and contour.
4. Top light: The light of the stage from the top of the stage is divided into one row of light, two rows of top light, three rows of top light \u0026 hellip; \u0026 hellip;, etc., which are mainly used for universal stage lighting and enhance the stage illumination.And there are many fixed -point irradiations of scenery and props, which are mainly solved by top light.
5. Reverse light: The light projected from the field (such as the reverse irradiation of the top light, the bridge light, etc.) can outline the outline of the characters and scenery, enhance the three -dimensional sense and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge light: The light that casts the stage at the stage on both sides of the stage is mainly used to auxiliary column light, enhance the three -dimensional sense, and also use it for the orientation of other light levels. It can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Foot light: The light projected from the stage in front of the table to the stage mainly assists the shadow formed by the face and jaw of the stage lights and jaws due to high -level lighting people such as the surface light.
8. Tiandi emissions: From the top and below of the sky, the light of the sky curtain is mainly used for the lighting and color changes of the sky curtain.
9. Liquid light: Located on the flowing light racks on both sides of the stage, the main auxiliary bridge light, supplementing the light or other specific light on both sides of the stage.
10. Chasing light: The optical level that needs to be used from the auditorium or other positions is mainly used to track actors' performances or highlight a specific light, and it is also used for hosts. It is a close -up of stage art, which plays a role of finishing touch.
Common lamps and characteristics
1. Pointing lights: It is one of the most widely used main lamps in stage lighting. At present, the market has 1kW and 2KW, and it is used most in 2KW.It has a concentrated light, and the edge of the light spots is relatively clear. It can highlight a part, and it can also enlarge the light spots to light up a area. As the main light source on the stage, it is often used in light levels such as surface light, slap, and side light.
2. Soft light: The light is soft and well -proportioned, which can highlight a certain part without stiff light spots, which is convenient for several lights to connect. Common ones are 0.3kW, 1kW, 2kW, etc.Mostly used for close -range light levels such as column light and flowing light.
3. Returning light: It is a reflective lamp, which is characterized by hard light, high illuminance, and long range of range. It is an economical and efficient strong light.2KW, etc., use the most with 2KW.
4. Scropling lights: Lights are scattered, both are referred to, and the projection area is large. It is divided into sky -sized astigmatism and ground gitons. The common ones are 0.5kW, 1KW, 1.25kW, 2KW, etc., which are mostly used for sky curtains.The general lighting of the stage.
5. Styling light: The principle is between the chasing light and the spotlight. It is a special lamp, which is mainly used for the shape projection of characters and landscapes.
6. Foot light (also known as strip lamp): The light is soft and the area is wide.It is mainly used as a light and web, a light, and cloth color, and it can also help the surface lighting at the entrance.
7. Light lamp (also known as downlight): Currently widely used, such as PAR46, PAR64 and other models.It can be used for the lighting of the characters and scenery, or it can also be installed directly on the stage, exposed to the audience, forming a lamp array, for stage decoration and lighting.
8. Scenery slides (also known as projection slide) and sky curtain effect lights: The overall picture and various special effects can be formed on the stage of the stage of the stage, such as: wind, rain, lightning, electricity, water, fire, smoke, cloud, etc.
9. Computer light: This is a smart lamp controlled by DMX512 or RS232 or PMX signals. Its light color, light spots, and illumination are better than that of the above conventional lamps.Top light, backstage of the stage, and the color, shape, picture, etc. in the operation can be prepared by the running program.Due to the different power size, it should be different on the stage.Generally, small -power computer lights are only suitable for dancing stage lighting halls.The small -power computer lights and light spots are often discussed by the stage spotlight, and the light lights on the stage, so pay special attention in the selection.
10. Chatting light: It is a lamp on stage lights. It is characterized by high brightness and use of lens imaging. It can show clear light spots. By adjusting the focal length, the light spots can be changed.There are activity light fences, which can easily change colors, and the lamp body can run freely.
Nowadays, there are many market varieties, and the indicators are different. The power -based ones such as: 1KW halogen tungsten light source, 1kW light source, 1kW metal halide light source, 2kW metal halide light source, etc. There are also chasing light based on distance.Lights (light strong and illuminated at a certain distance), such as 8-10m chase light, 15-30m chase light, 30-50m chase light, 50-80m chase light, etc., and the functional is divided into:The mechanical chase light lamp, its focus, light bar, color replacement is manually completed; the other is a computer chasing light, its focus, light bar, color replacement, and adjustment color temperature are automatically completed by pushing electrical appliances, so in the wayWhen selecting, you must choose various indicators carefully.The design and promotion of the color exchange device of the stage lighting device greatly simplifies the number of stage lamps, reduces the labor intensity of light workers, and saves the amount of investment. Therefore, it is an indispensable device on the stage. At present, there are two main types of mechanical colors and electricity and color changes in the market.
1. Stage mechanical color exchange device: It has a simple design and low price. It is mainstream products in the mid -1980s and 1990s. It is currently close to elimination.
2. Stage computer color exchange device: It is a new type of color exchange device developed in recent years. It uses an international standard DMX-512 signal output, which can be controlled by the special controller of the portable computer lighting table.Used, it has the characteristics of multi -mode, high accuracy, large capacity, long control distance, etc., and has become the mainstream product of the current market color converter.The light control equipment market lighting device is mainly analog shymaker and digital lighting.
3. Digital Lights Mixer: Use single -chip machine technology to be DM512 digital signals.The digital light mixing table is convenient (especially large circuit). Its lighting function, backup function, marshal function, and lighting curve are better than the simulation lighting platform. The performance price is also more reasonable. It is very popular with users.Common ones are 12, 36, 72, 120, 240, 1000, etc., each of which is 2KW, 4KW, 6KW, 8KW, etc. per road.After understanding the characteristics of the lamp, the characteristics of the lamp, and the control equipment and the color changing device, you can design the correct use plan according to the size of the size, the size of the use scale, and the simplified lights.